updated: 7/17/2020 - COVID-19 Virus and Our Events
The Somerset Wheelmen are following the guidelines of the US Government/CDC, the State of New Jersey, local jurisdictions, NJBA, and USA CYCLING.
- Cancelled - Steve Reed Memorial Time Trial + Allamuchy Time Trial
- Cancelled - Somerset Circuit Time Trial + Flanders Time Trial
- Suspended - All Team and Group activities, Training rides from POPS Cycle Shops.
- Modified - POPS Cycle Shop is open only for repairs (drop-off/pick-up), Call first.
- Rescheduled - Olympics to July 23 - Aug 8, 2021.
- Tour of Utah and California canceled 2020 races.
- Rescheduled - Tour de France to Aug 29 - Sept 20 (tentative).
- UCI suspends all races thru July.
- USAC toughens permitting process. Must comply with: Global, W.H.O., USA, CDC, State, Local, Venue, Insurers, and USAC requirements.
- Tracks - T-town opens for training 6/8, BikeReg Only, M-Th,Sat. COVID-19 restrictions.
- Gov. Murphy Announces NJ to Enter Stage Two of Restart and Recovery on June 15th and 22nd.
- UCI tentatively plans a resumption of WorldTour events on August 1 with Strade Bianche.
- USAC Cancels most Nationals into September.
- T-town adds Individual Time Trial events. Pre-reg only and scheduled.
- Gov. Murphy modifies Stage Two effecting Outdoor activities; mask, distancing, group size, etc.
- Tracks - Kissena closed through 9/30, check back.