updated: 6/1/2020 - COVID-19 Virus and Our Events
The Somerset Wheelmen are following the guidelines of the US Government/CDC, the State of New Jersey, local jurisdictions, NJBA, and USA CYCLING.
- Cancelled - Steve Reed Memorial Time Trial
- Cancelled - Allamuchy Time Trial
- Cancelled - Somerset Circuit Time Trial
- Cancelled - Flanders Time Trial
- Suspended - All Team and Group activities, Training rides from POPS Cycle Shops
- Modified - POPS Cycle Shop is open only for repairs (drop-off/pick-up), Call first.
- Rescheduled - Olympics to July 23 - Aug 8, 2021
- Tour of Utah cancels 2020 race
- USAC Suspends racing through 5/31
- Rescheduled - Tour de France to Aug 29 - Sept 20 (tentative)
- UCI suspends all races thru June.
- USAC Postpones/reshedules/cancels many Nationals, including Masters Track Nationals (T-town).
- USAC toughens permitting process. Must comply with: Global, W.H.O., USA, CDC, State, Local, Venue, Insurers, and USAC requirements.
- Tracks - T-town closed until tbd, Kissena closed until 9/1, check back.