updated: 9/28/2020 - COVID-19 Virus and Our Events
The Somerset Wheelmen are following the guidelines of the US Government/CDC, the State of New Jersey, local jurisdictions, NJBA, and USA CYCLING.
- Cancelled - Steve Reed Memorial Time Trial + Allamuchy Time Trial
- Cancelled - Somerset Circuit Time Trial + Flanders Time Trial
- Suspended - All Team and Group activities, Training rides from POPS Cycle Shops.
- Modified - POPS Cycle Shop is open only for repairs (drop-off/pick-up), Call first.
- Rescheduled - Olympics to July 23 - Aug 8, 2021.
- Tour of Utah and California canceled 2020 races.
- USAC toughens permitting process. Must comply with all: world, USA, State, Local, and USAC requirements.
- UCI tentatively plans a resumption of WorldTour events on August 1 with Strade Bianche.
- Tracks - Kissena closed through 9/30, check back. No Labor Day meet.
- Tracks - T-town open for training, Closes 10/31. BikeReg Only, M-Th,Sat. COVID-19 restrictions.
- Gov. Murphy relaxes Stage Two effecting Outdoor activities; mask, distancing, group size, etc.
- USAC Cancels CX and all 2020 Nationals. Tentative 2021 Nationals CALENDAR